If you are looking for a highly rated electric smoker but have budget lower than a thousand dollars then this article can help. We will talk about five of the best smokers sold at prices below than a thousand buck.
Isn’t it frustrating to have limited budget when you really want to buy something that you love? But what can you do? If that’s the case then you need to work with what you got!
Yes, they are cheap but that doesn’t mean that they are not as good as expensive ones, you will be surprised. So if you are ready to know what they are, here are the five best pocket-friendly smokers.
- Smoke Hollow 30162E Electric Smoker – this smoker is one of the highest rated smokers in Amazon.com with a 4.6 star rating. That alone tells you that it’s a really good smoker to have. It has two cooking grids and temperature settings with three options. It’s great for outdoor uses and perfect for family cookouts.
- Brinkmann Gourmet Smoker and Grill – for those who are looking for smokers that use charcoal, this is a good choice. You also have an option of buying one without a cover but it is recommended that you buy one with cover so you can maintain this smoker. It also comes with a water pan that is porcelain covered and a vinyl cover for the unit.
- Masterbuilt 20070512 Model Smoker with Viewing Window and RF Remote Control – equipped with a window, this smoker also comes with a remote controlled setting that allows you to adjust the light and temperature of the unit. It is also made to be portable with wheels that are built-in so you can move it easily from one place to another. It is also mounted with a digital display so it’s easy to monitor the progress of your food.
- Masterbuilt Model Electric Smokehouse with Window and RF Controller – as the second title holder for the best electric smoker, you will be happy to know that this unit is packed with essential settings that you need to control this product and cook meat the way you want it. It also allows you to see if the smoker receives enough air current and temperature while waiting for your food. It also comes with two sizes, a 30 inches model and a slightly bigger one at 40 inches.
- Masterbuilt 20070910 30-Inch Electric Smokehouse Smoker – sold at $200 or so, this electric smoker is one of the best. If you love cooking meat then you will love the two and a half cubic feet capacity of this smoker. Its exterior is made of steel that is powder-coated so you know for sure that it can insulate heat well. It has 4 smoking racks and a wood tray on the sides as well as a drip pan that can be easily removed and cleaned. You can also control the temperature which automatically shuts off once the timer is done.
Now these are the top rated electric smokers that we have selected for you. All are priced around $180 or so depending on the brand so make sure that you choose wisely. We hope that you find this review helpful, enjoy your shopping!